Monday, April 6, 2009

You can WIN!

I was with my mom when we went to the mall to buy groceries earlier. I was just in my shorts and shirt, pretty simple. We worked our way inside the grocery, bought fish and chicken, and then we both decided not to stay that long in the mall, for I need to have my afternoon nap. So, while i was gliding my way to the carpark, the cars that were showed in the mall's central park took my attention away. I saw the latest models and I even got an estimate for a Mazda. As I said, I am not gonna talk about money all the time. I am going to talk about something more important.

So as I was saying, the cars took my breath away. I immediately thought about my online business. I told my mom and said,"I am gonna get that this year!"

The thing is when you are up to something, no matter what the situation is, you do everything in your power to make it successful. If you apply this in your daily living, you certainly can win. No matter what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment